Monday 6 April 2015

New version series

Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced..........
Lewis mMandel


From my previous blog post " no plan, only action", there should be no doubt in anybody's mind  that I have just wasted my whole week I.e. 168 hours with the tarp of plans and plans. each day my mind comes with a new plan and my body is not ready to adopt that. May be its their fight,( fight of dil and dimaag), but by their action my future has to be suffered, so I called a secret meeting of both dil(heart) and dimaag(mind) and tried to convience them but my body or in fact my heart is not ready to put his laziness aside and even my mind is also not ready to participate in common minimum program.


I feel a need to talk to one of my best friend kshtiz , ( till now, I don't understand ,why our friend don't reply to your question directly? Firstly they make joke of you and then reply) he replied ":- look my friend, your mind is the master of your ship, he is incharge. He controls all the instrument of your body including your crew members in the engine room( dil). If your mind or captain on the bridge of ship decided to send orders to the engine room to turn the ship onto the rocks,the crew has to follow his order, they don't see where their captain is actually taking them all, they believe on him as in charge so, my dear friend,your mind is your in charge ,so just go with that and don't consider making plan as failure and most importantly , don't be a puppet of those guys who tell you to do this or that, make your own decision whether good or bad ,no matter but decision should be your. Its your life, so your rules should be applied to you.... Don't be spectacular of your own match 


.

All achievement starts in the imagination before it is ever realized in the physical form.


Start working on the principle of " fake it,till you make it" and remember to have a can do spirit rather than can't do or making excuses like spirit and start not merely to get through life, start striving to get most from life".................


Such type of words can inspire any body but life is not a play of words, its all about struggle and struggle ...



Every day , a new fight has to be won to become successful .....



To be what you are , and to become what are capable of becoming , is the only end in life.


The desire For change is a sign of safety .................Morris Mandel

From now , my fight or infact my struggle start in bringing a new version of myself .


May be this is the end of the blog but actually it is the starting of new life.

                     

The end -
          is really the beginning........


No comments:

Post a Comment